Sunday, February 12, 2012

To Emma

Hey Emma.

There's no point me hiding you, not anymore.

And Em, I just wanna say, how could you?

Do you have ANY IDEA of the tension between me and my parents?

Obviously not.

I'd rather go to the councellor every day for a YEAR than have then try to talk to me.

Our "relatiopnship" is built on a bed of lies, and mixed in is misstrust and awkwardness.
The whole thing is held together by old bubble gum.

I think I like that other girl better, the one who went to the shrink.

Despite the fact it was a total waste of time and I had to tell the shrink the same thing I've been telling her for the last two weeks.

Yeah, you may love your mom, and you may have a beautiful relationship with her, but not all of us have or want that.

Emma, I need summat I go to my friends.

Yeah, you weren't my friend at the right time to realize that.

But my parents may as well not exist for all I care.

They're no good AT ALL in sticky situations. They always make it worse. And worse. And worse.

And, true enough, I don't have many friends nowadays, or people I consider my friends, at least.

But you've gotta make the right choices.

If I thought there was something wrong with you, I'd go to someone I knew could help you without pushing you deeper.

Because that's what happened.

I got pulled even further under than ever before.

And true, it's unlikely you'll ever find this page.

But if you do, that's the truth in it.

Don't go tattling to momsie again, like last time she'll tell my parents and I won't even be ALIVE to tell you off a second time if that happens.

I'm sorry.

I'm sure your intentions were good.

But not this time.

And why?
Why the heck d'ya do it?

See ya' in Science.

TypoQueen.

No comments:

Post a Comment