Saturday, August 28, 2010

Done Kung Fu style

Sorry for not blogging yesterday. The key board was all fucked up and I couldn't type. I tried to steal (borrow) my mum's, dad's AND sibling's key boards with little sucsess. Mabey it was because when i was waiting for them to go to bed I fell asleep. Whoops. Anyways, I've always wanted to be an asian monk, they live spartan peacefull lives high up in the himilayan mountains. But I can't and why not? a) i think I'm too old to start and b) i'm a girl. Yeah yeah yeah, i know, intenet saftey blah blah blah who gives a danm. I don't. Anyways, I found my inner peace while standing atop my hill by our war monument, looking out over my village shops and the rest of my city. It was like I was frozen in time, with a blank canvas for a mind, just watching. It didn't matter that I was alone and It was getting dark, it didn't matter that I am usually a total freak, for one of the only times in my life I was just another random set of moecules in the universe, just another spek of star dust and I just didn't care. Cars came and go, my dog whined, the street lights blinked on and I just sat there. Like meditation, a blank mind was achived and inner peace was found. I found my chi, and I hope not to lose it again. The sun was getting lover, and i gradually came back to this world. Mabey I'll go down there tomorrow, at dawn, subconciously watch the sun rise over (fill in your choice of location here). Other than that I am dileriously high from too much vanilla coke and against my better nature, have decided not to buy myself a chew toy. i have a rather odd tendace to attampt to chew things to pulp and I thought that a dog toy might be a little cheaper than gum in the long run, but I've decided against my zanyness that it's just too weird. Please post :)

1 comment: