Saturday, May 5, 2012

Believing in Awesome (follow up post)

I didn't even know how to spell it.

Believe.

Not until then.
I used to believe it.
But not after, either.

The world is full of darkness, and awesome is no such thing. There are no people, not here. Just masks, millions of masks hovering about the cities of our decimated and dying planet, there is no real and never will be.

Real? What is real?

Tell me, stranger, what is it?

I will say one day, I will add not to be

You confuse me and sometimes amuse me.

Why do you all not hate me?

It will be easier, with the hate.

I hate me.

I will never believe that "everyone is awesome"
only after I'm dead,
will I be able to believe that.

Because it is only then
I will not be
a part
of everyone.

No one's going to read this, true.

But I didn't think anyone would, anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment