Saturday, January 14, 2012

Almost Up

I've got to stop.

blogging dark thoughts

but I don't know if I really want to.

My jig is almost up,
I can't let my parents find out.

One of my friends was busted because a perental figure read their blog.
So I really can't let my folks find mine.

 I don't want "help"

They don't know me at all, and I'm mostly fine with that.

So to keep it this way, I must stop writing things which can be "used against me"

They've hinted that they're on to me, and they've made it quite clear that I'm not "my own person" and this means that they don't have to respect my privacy.

They seem to be convinced that by letting people inside my head I'll be bullied, sent to the slaughter house; people will use my words against me.

And while that could happen, I don't think it will, I don't friend people like that.

And I don't know whether I can,
write things that aren't sad.

I'll give it a shot.
But don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment