Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Article

I read it.

And I saw much truth.

And I can see clearly now.

That I really am a dumb, selfish, ignorant brat who doesn't deserve to be here.

Selfish. Ugly on the inside.

Too many tears have been shed for nothing.
Are being shed for nothing.

I can't believe me.
Other people wouldn't believe me either.

I have nothing to cry about.
I have been and am being stupid and selfish,

But now I just can't stop.

What now? What do I do now my worst fears have been confirmed?
What would you do, finding out that you are also ugly on the inside?

Death is not the answer, so what is?
If I am not to die, am I just to sit here, forever?

Ugly.
The perfect word.
It even describes itself.

But now,
but now it describes one thing more.
It describes me too.

1 comment:

  1. You write beautifully, but please don't believe this about your self!
    Every day find one way to smile and say "I'm Beautiful"
    (CHEESE) *CHEESE* ^CHEESE^ &CHEESE& %CHEESE% #CHEESE# @CHEESE@ !CHEESE!
    :P

    ReplyDelete