Thursday, December 8, 2011

More Than Perfect

I know you didn't mean too,

I know that it doesn't matter what I think or feel,

but with you guys talking about dancing and your perfect physiques,

it just drove me over the edge.

I'd always know that I would never fit in, but this made it concrete.

You, are slender, strong, beautiful and charismatic.

You know it too.

But what you don't know, is how cold I become inside when I'm around you,

how tears prick my eyes,
sometimes,
when you speak.

When ever I see someone dancing, something much of the same happens,

something breaks inside.

It's like living in a sweet shop, and only being able to eat sprouts.
I hate it.

living on this side of the glass.

The side where the clumsy, ugly, slow and fat dwell.

There are even moments where I think I hate YOU.

But I could never hate you,
how could anyone, really?

After all, you guys are really,
more than,
perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment