Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hello, the Boat

I keep of thinking,
of things I want to say to you,

but I can't.

I want to comment on how it's strange how different people seem after you stop thinking of them as fairy tale characters and start thinking of them as real people, with real lives, and real problems.

I want to ask some more about libraries,

I want to be missed by a bus again.

I want to share my madcrazywonderful scheme of how I'm going to run away from home and not get caught.

I want to share how I know of someone who reached their final year and hadn't smoked in the school toilets, and this being a must of the highschoolexperience, they tried it, and got caught.

I want to share how at my moms school the head and deputy head girls skipped final assembly and got away with it.

I have stories to share, magical tales of islands, doughnuts and spectacular wipe-outs.

But no matter how many things I want to say to you, and no matter how badly I want to share them with you,

I can't.
It's too late
and I've missed the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment