Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dream

The best dream I ever had was being friends with you.

sure the froot loops mascot did jump in and try to kill all of us, but that was taken care of.

I have no idea why facebook chat-boxes float and come with sound, but, it's only a dream.

Wearing ornate black wings and flying down 71 flights of stairs, the best fun I've ever had.

Why my favorite music mattered so much I never knew, but it was so great to be your friend that it didn't matter if you asked weird questions.

Since when did the canteen ladies run my kitchen, and I never recalled having yellow sneakers.

Rooms morphing into one and other, lions, dragons and stone fountains.

The emptiness of waking up was almost unbearable,  especially since I never answered any of the are u 3's you kept on sending me.

It was just too fast paced for me, so I ended up missing out, as per usual.

But all in all,
         
               while it lasted,
                          
     it truly was,

 a wonderful dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment