Thursday, December 15, 2011

When was it?

moving through each day with robot like motions,

head full and eyes empty,

watching,
always watching.

The usual humdrum of everyday life is all around, but I've stepped outside the current and don't know where to find my school.

Watching, watching, listening listening.

I nearly got hit by a car the other day because I wasn't paying attention,
it was just suddenly there.

What is there left to live for?
But what is there for me to die for?

Pick up the phone, Kamai, I need to talk to you.

A little bird whispered in my ear that everyone is awesome.
I almost agree.
Everyone is awesome, except for me.

I need to get out.
Out of this house, of of this town.

Things.
   Move.
        Slowly.
               Here.

Where is my muse?

1 comment:

  1. So So So Sorry for being out of contact... If you re EVER feeling like you need to talk to me and you can't get me at home... Text me, email me and call me so you can verbally abuse me for not being at home to pick up...

    ReplyDelete