Thursday, December 15, 2011

Write or Die

I hate this. This pretending. Anyone who 'subscribed' to this blog probably got bored after reading the first five posts, probably thought: "what a pretender. What an attention-seeker. What. A. Loser."

 But I'm going to stop pretending. Take off the mask.

And admit I'm not a faker.
Not now, anyways.
I'm not vying for attention from any one particular person.

This is me.
This is what I see.
This is how I think and how I write.

 And if you have a problem, tell me, and I'll try to change whatever it is I'm doing wrong.

I do get a little down sometimes. And this is my way of coping with that. But don't we all get a little down sometimes? It's nice to know that people read my blog, if that is the case, but I don't want people reading it just for kicks, just for a laugh.

And although I said I'll change what I'm doing to suit you, to fit the mold, the one thing I'll never do is stop writing. Because on that dark day I'll lose hope, and take the fall.

And there will be no turning back.
No coming back.
And the lives of three very special people will be destroyed.
And there will be one more name,
on the lists,

in the Dominion Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment