Tuesday, December 6, 2011

GIven Up

You know what?

I give up.

It turns out that I am as much of a waste of space now as I was at the start of the year.

My world is filled with rain, stars and fire.

The rainbows are few,

And the fire comes only to annihilate all in its path before receding into a blank, empty, nothingness.

It turns out that in fact I do not have talent.
Or anything close to resembling social skills.

It also appears that others find me repulsive.

The fear is the only thing that keeps me from the fall.

After all, wouldn't it be simpler just to end it all?

But what after death?

And no matter how bad life gets, anything is better than facing that cold unknown.

But one day, it will get too much,

and then...

and then you'll all see

what a mess I really was

No comments:

Post a Comment